This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join One of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Media Companies in North America. We Are Recognized Year After Year for our Outstanding Growth, Positive Culture and Opportunity.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. With over 1000 magazines in print, we mailed over 33 million magazines to residents across the US and Canada in 2020. Our Publishers are able to offer clients a “multi-touch” digital and print branding program that puts businesses in front of the exact local audience they want, the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets across North America. Our salespeople, known as Publishers, do more than sell print and digital ads. They create a sense of community among the neighborhood residents and build lasting relationships with our local advertisers.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for candidates that are energetic and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. Action and results driven with an old school work ethic. Ability to work independently and autonomously, yet courageous enough to ask questions and learn from others. You have a strong sales stamina with a desire to make connections and enjoy building relationships with others.
Why Best Version Media?
- We utilize our micro-targeted print magazines as well as digital advertising on Facebook and Google Display ads through our sister company Digital Targeting Solutions.
- We also offer our clients an opportunity to advertise on our bvmsports.com website.
- There are substantial Fast Start bonuses in place that can be earned immediately as basic qualifications are met.
- Ability to make sales and meet with clients in-person or through utilization of modern technologies.
- Our publishers are independent contractors and enjoy flexibility to control their schedule and work from a home office.
- No need to work evenings or weekends.
- Full commission revenue model - unlimited income potential
- Receive World Class live training on our proven sales program via webcast.
- The position has long-termed sustained revenue. This provides stability, income and prevents fluctuations.
- Advancement and leadership opportunities are available in our growing organization.
Business-to-Business advertising sales role with responsibilities that include prospecting, scheduling appointments, meeting with business owners one-on-one. Our Publishers also manage ongoing client relationships, and occasionally network within professional organizations. No industry specific or sales experience is required. However, if a person does have a background in sales or previous business ownership, that can be very helpful.
If you have never done sales before, our training program specializes in getting a new Publisher going and supported the entire way. In select locations we also have Account Executive positions available.
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Best Version Media Canada Ltd. - North American Recruitment's offers that may interest you