This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Rabais corporatif de 35% sur la plupart des services de BellAssurances collectives complètes (santé, dentaire, vie et invalidité) dès l’embaucheContribution de BST au REER collectif de l’employéProgramme de bonification annuelle basée sur le rendementContribution de BST au programme d’achat d’actions BCE après 6 mois de service
Remboursement des frais de scolarité pouvant aller jusqu’à 1000 $ (certaines conditions s’appliquent)
We are seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of a Field Service Technician to support our ongoing growth and development. The Field Service Technician will be installing and repairing Bell’s home phone, internet and Fibe TV.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES?
- To be the face of Bell and meet the expectations of our valued clients and customers
- Install, repair and maintain Bell’s most advanced Fiber and Copper Network
- Promote Bell services and products
- Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
- Troubleshoot complex telecommunications issues using training, tools and equipment provided
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TECHNICIAN?
- G2 driver’s license or higher
- Ability to distinguish colours
- Work in all weather conditions
- Ability to climb ladders at least 28 ft. high
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Flexible to work 48 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communications
NICE TO HAVE
- Education in Electric/Electronics/Electro Mechanics
- Experience working in a trades position
- Strong customer service skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Training & Tools
- Option to receive commission on sales
- Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
- Guaranteed Hours
- Union Membership
- Immigration Support For Foreign Employees
- Internal Career Advancements within Bell Technical Solutions and Bell affiliates
- Company provided Smartphone and Laptop
LOCATION: Quebec, QC
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday to Friday (8:00am – 9:00pm) Saturday and Sunday (8:00am – 7:00pm)
WHY BELL TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS?
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of wireless communications and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
- Détenir un permis de conduire Classe 5 ou supérieur valide
- Pouvoir distinguer les couleurs
- Travailler dans toutes les conditions météorologiques
- Grimper dans des échelles d'au moins 28 pieds de haut
- Soulever jusqu'à 70 lb
- Être flexible pour travailler 48 heures par semaine (jours, soirs et week-ends)
- Détenir de fortes aptitudes en communication écrite et verbale
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
Other Bell Solutions techniques inc.'s offers that may interest you