This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join Bedard Resources’ team!
Business is booming for our Mississauga office. Therefore, we need to expand our dynamic team! We are currently seeking a recruitment consultant to take on staffing mandates in the industrial field! We are Looking for a proactive and autonomous individual who is ready to tackle a new stimulating challenge by joining our fast-growing company!
Bedard Resources is a recruitment and staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of personnel and human resources. Founded in 1996, we offer permanent and temporary jobs in various sectors such as administrative support, industrial, engineering, transportation, sales, IT and many more. As a recruitment firm, we take care to find the best possible candidates for employers, and we place job seekers in jobs commensurate with their skills and qualifications. Known for its creative, innovative solutions and thoroughly professional, yet people-focused operations, Bedard Resources has made it its mission to contribute to the success and growth of companies and job seekers by offering the best solutions in human capital. Bedard Resources is a member of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACSESS).
In the current context, we are now more than ever concerned about our candidates’ well-being. We comply with sanitary instructions and are ready to receive you. They provide the protective equipment you will need and abide by physical distancing rules that will allow you to work safely.
- Analyse the clients’ needs and prepare job postings,
- Sort the CV received per position.
- Conduct phone and in-person interview.
- Place candidates in the industrial field (labourers, warehouse clerks, production helpers, etc.).
- Follow up with candidates and clients.
- Foster long lasting relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Carry out any other related tasks.
The benefits of the position:
- In the field of recruitment since 1996.
- Permanent position with growth opportunities.
- Benefits provided.
- Cellphone provided.
- A rewarding, challenging and extraordinary work environment.
- Your application will remain confidential at all times.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment.
- Experience in high volume recruitment is an asset.
- Access to a vehicle to be able to visit existing and potential clients.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and flexible.
- Proactive and autonomous.
- Motivated and dynamic.
- Teamwork oriented.
Please send your resume to Justin Pilgrim by email at email@example.com.
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com. Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. 2157
Other Bédard Ressources inc.'s offers that may interest you