This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you a machinist or numeric control operator and have one year of experience as a CNC operator? Do you have a diploma in technical machining or are looking for your first work experience? You are welcome to apply!
Our business partner is an innovative company focused on continuous improvement and is actively recruiting numeric control machinists to fill evening and night positions.
- Operate CNC machine-tools, such as milling machines and towers.
- Do the building necessary for machining.
- Choose tooling programs and adjust machines to respect tolerances.
- Prepare the required tools.
- Read and interpret plans.
- Measure and check parts dimensions by using the imperial system.
- Take part in equipment maintenance and cleaning.
- Write reports.
- Carry out any other similar tasks.
The benefits of the position:
- Ongoing training.
- Fringe benefits and competitive salary.
- Employee aid program.
- Acknowledgement program.
- Sane and safe environment.
- Uniform provided.
- Respect, communication and innovation are the company’s fundamental values.
Bedard Resources offers you:
- In business since 1996.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 11 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- DVS in Machining Techniques and ACS in Digital Control.
- DCS is considered an asset.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a CNC operator.
- Ability to read and interpret plans.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be dynamic.
- Be versatile and resourceful.
- Have attention to detail, rigour and be meticulous.
Please send your CV to Sylvie Ayotte by fax at 450.667.2522 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com. Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
Internal reference No. 532
Other Bédard Ressources inc.'s offers that may interest you