AYR Motor Express is currently seeking a Driver Recruiter. This pivotal role within our organization will require the incumbent to be flexible with travel, hours of work, and schedules. Duties will include, but not limited to; traveling to terminal locations to host recruitment, attending events nationally, promotion of Driver package & Company, traveling to meet drivers individually, and verifying the required qualification of the driver prior to sending to orientation.
Job Duties:Establishes recruiting requirements by learning organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport. Determines applicant requirements verifying experience, references, and driving abstract Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements. Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; hosting interviews; arranging orientation. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications. Monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Circle back to new hires in 30, 60, 90 days
- Provide driver feedback to management
- Contact current drivers regarding recent successes/job well done
- Work with Compliance to support company policy and process
- Assist Driver Planning as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience with Driver Recruitment - REQUIRED
- Microsoft Suite - Office, Word, Power Point, Excel
- Professional and Salesman like phone skills
- Experience Interviewing and proven recruitment results
- An understanding of employment law
- Results driven, think outside of the box to recruit
- Travel on a regular basis
- Work on a flexible schedule
- Be organized and cost efficient\
Level of education
Work experience (years)
- Accidental death insurance As part of your Blue Cross coverage
Accidental death insurance
As part of your Blue Cross coverage
- Coffee Get your day started right!!
Get your day started right!!
- Commitment to work-life balance We have a Driver Planner team that is dedicated to getting you that work/home balance.
Commitment to work-life balance
We have a Driver Planner team that is dedicated to getting you that work/home balance.
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
Employee assistance program
- Free parking At all locations
At all locations
- Life insurance
- On-going training
- Pension plan
- Recognition program
- Social activities organized by the company We hold an annual photo contest! Be sure to capture yourself in AYR gear or your truck in some amazing places!
Social activities organized by the company
We hold an annual photo contest! Be sure to capture yourself in AYR gear or your truck in some amazing places!
- Vision care insurance As part of your Blue Cross Coverage
Vision care insurance
As part of your Blue Cross Coverage
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other AYR Motor Express's offers that may interest you