This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The life at Aubainerie is to share our passion for fashion and offer a pleasant shopping experience. Quebec leader of trendy fashion for the whole family with its 59 points of sale, Aubainerie is determined to offer the best to all our customers with the latest styles. Driven by a desire to make the latest trends accessible to everyone, the Aubainerie team continues to renew its collections and continue to grow as Quebec leaders in the retail landscape.
The large Aubainerie family has been giving back to the community since the beginning of the business. Excellence, integrity and family spirit are part of our DNA. A welcoming work environment and a healthy atmosphere that values teamwork. Do you want to reinvent yourself and take on new challenges? This post is for you.
The cashier, under the supervision of the management team and / or the chief cashier, sees to welcome customers with courtesy and enthusiasm while carrying out the transactions required to complete the purchases of customers.
- Operate the cash register and process customer transactions quickly and efficiently;
- Keeping abreast of the store's policies and procedures to deal with all types of transactions according to Aubainerie standards;
- Communicate to customers current and upcoming promotions and events to maximize sales and increase ridership;
- Act at all times as an ambassador of excellence in the quality of its customer service by applying the standards of Aubainerie;
- Thank all clients for their exit;
- Be sensitive to internal theft and shoplifting and help to prevent them by following the policies;
- Fill / place / replace cash register equipment so that it is available at all times and in sufficient quantity;
- Participate in the maintenance and the good keeping of his cash register so that at any time it reflects the image of Aubainerie;
- Make any price changes quickly and accurately and handle the tasks with the utmost care to avoid mistakes;
- Respect the safety standards in the handling of money;
- Carry out replacements in other departments if necessary, clothing labeling and the filling of crate displays when no customer is present at the checkout counter.
- Any other related tasks
- Less than 12 months of experience in a similar function
- Experience in money handling and checkout operations
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and dynamism
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted in order to lighten the text and has no discriminatory intent.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 5f808c072c17ca60acf496af
Other Aubainerie's offers that may interest you