This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.Responsibilities
Assist with the preparation and presentation of meals.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensure that all food is received, stored, and prepared according to Company standards.
- Assist cook with preparation and presentation of meals and snacks in accordance to Company recipe and production guides.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Assist cooks as requested.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Will attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company standards.
kitchen help, banquet, culinary, hotel, hospitality, country club, resort, food service, cook, line cook, prep cook, chef, pantry cook, food prep, salad, kitchen
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Atria Management Canada's offers that may interest you