This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Interested in joining a growing, people-first team that does great things for Canadian organizations and the individuals connected with them? Arete is looking for a compassionate, bilingual superstar to round out our talented team.
Job Title: Clinician
Language: Bilingual (English and French)
Location: Private office in the South Shore of Montreal, Quebec
Salary: To be discussed. We offer an excellent paid benefits package
As Arete’s newest Clinician, you’ll work with a team of colleagues (Clinical Coordinators, Internal Clinicians and others) from across Canada, providing in person or telehealth psychological counselling services to Arete assistance program users, as well as other applicable contracts or clientele, including community members and fee-for-service clients. This role also requires you to maintain a minimum caseload of approximately 90 client sessions per month depending on your responsibilities.
In addition, you’ll:
- Be open to leading administrative, project management and research opportunities.
- Be an engaged participant in monthly supervisory conversations and/or peer consultations.
- Work both independently as well as in a peer-oriented model with other clinical colleagues.
- Confidently manage confidential information in a fast-paced environment.
- Easily adhere to Arete’s organizational policies.
- Support the Clinical Services team, in their delivery of the Assistance Programs, including:
- Risk assessment support,
- Auditing files for clinical accuracy and quality assurance,
- Consultation on clinical policies and procedures,
- Providing Critical Incident Stress Debriefing sessions for client groups as required, and
- Supporting the management of clinical-related complaints or concerns
- Support the external Clinical Affiliate network in their delivery of counselling services on Arete’s behalf, including:
- Managing the network based on client need across Canada,
- Vetting and recruiting applicants to the network, and
- Providing consultations and clinical and reporting guidance when necessary.
- Help with the ongoing development of the clinical sections of e-Tera™—Arete’s online reporting database for our clinical network of experts.
- Act as a support and liaison between independent researchers and Arete’s Clinical Services team.
Apart from the unique talents you bring to the table, we require our Clinicians to:
- Have a Master’s degree (at minimum), in Counselling Psychology or a related field (i.e. Social Worker, Psychotherapist, etc.) with a minimum of five years of counselling experience.
- Maintain up-to-date registration and a minimum of $2 million in professional practice insurance.
- Be competent in the delivery of psychological/clinical counselling and general assessments to a broad range of clientele with various presenting issues and through different treatment modalities (in person and telehealth).
- Be committed to ethical, confidential, humanistic and empathetic professional client care—emphasizing a high level of customer service.
- Have experience and training in evidence-based therapies (such as CBT), as well as brief, solution-focused therapies. Clinicians must have an understanding of the DSM 5 diagnostic criteria.
- Have an understanding or experience with disability management, return-to-work programs and third-party payers.
- Easily build rapport, attract clientele and secure referrals and contracts.
- Have experience working with a secure, online case file management system.
- Have caseload management, organization, leadership and project management skills.
- Have experience with research projects as well as experience with the Employee Assistance Program industry (assets).
Join us, and help us build resilience—together.
Think you’d be a good fit and want to join the Arete family? Fantastic! Please send both your English and French resume and cover letter.
What are you amazing at? To ensure a great fit with our team, we’re looking for someone whose talents include:
- Being a collaborative team player and problem-solver
- Being warm, compassionate and always professional
- Easily building strong interpersonal relationships
- High-quality written and oral communicator in both English and French
- Working well independently and with minimal supervision
- Being accountable to clients and the organization
- Being ready to adapt and be flexible during times of change
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Arete HR's offers that may interest you