This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Clinical Coordinator – Member Assistance Programs
Language: Bilingual (English and French)
Location: 181 rue St-Charles Ouest, Longueuil
Position: Full time/ Part-time
Hours of Work: Weekdays (M-F variable shifts, including some evenings) and occasional statutory holiday coverage required
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is found
As Arete’s newest Clinical Coordinator – Member Assistance Programs, you’ll work with a team of colleagues from across Canada to answer calls and emails from clients seeking psychosocial counselling support or access to specialized guidance from a range of experts (legal, financial, human resources, eldercare, childcare, nutritional and workplace wellness) working within our 2500+ professional network. With empathy, you’ll listen to clients, assess their needs and be focused on finding them the best professional to support them. In addition, you’ll:
- Quickly and easily build a therapeutic rapport with clients,
- Conduct risk assessments for clients who require them,
- Remain steady, calm and professional during stressful situations,
- Confidently manage confidential information in a fast-paced environment,
- Easily follow Arete’s intake processes and organizational policies, and
- Use your organizational talents to manage client files and follow up with professional service providers on an ongoing basis.
Apart from the unique talents you bring to the table, we require members of our team to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work or a health/education-related discipline
- Ability to work (written and spoken) in both English and French languages
- Certification or training in suicide intervention and prevention techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database technology as well as the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Experience working in an Employee Assistance Program environment (an asset)
Join us, and help us build resilience—together.
Think you’d be a good fit and want to join the Arete family? Fantastic! Please send both your English and French resume by the application deadline.
What are you amazing at? To ensure a great fit with our team, we’re looking for someone whose talents include:
- Being a collaborative team player and problem-solver
- Being warm, compassionate and always professional
- Easily building strong interpersonal relationships
- Being a tested organizational wizard
- High-quality written and oral communicator in both English and French
- Working well independently and with minimal supervision
- Being accountable to their clients and the organization
- Being ready to adapt and be flexible during times of change
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Arete HR's offers that may interest you