This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About Apotex Inc.
Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations. Apotex Inc. exports to more than 100 countries and territories and operates in more than 45 countries, with a significant presence in Canada, the US, Mexico, and India. Through vertical integration, Apotex is comprised of multiple divisions and affiliates including Apotex Inc., focused on generics; Apobiologix, a division of Apotex Inc. focused on biosimilar development; Aveva, an affiliate of Apotex Inc. fully integrated global developer and manufacturer of complete transdermal solutions; Apotex Consumer Products, a division of Apotex Inc. focused on brand name products; and Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (GAPI), a division of Apotex Inc. focused on the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for Apotex and third parties. For more information visit: www.apotex.com.
Responsible for helping in the development, implementation and execution of marketing projects and initiatives to support selling efforts and create high-value points of differentiation through unique offerings. The Consultant, Product Manager ABX provides support on opportunities and exposure of professional programs and marketing strategies to improve our market position. The Consultant is also responsible for helping in developing and executing product promotion strategies and tactics to support the sales and marketing of our domestic product portfolio. They will also play a key role in managing the ABX Patient Support program (PSP)
The role requires the individual to work cross-functionally within Apobiologix sales, corporate accounts, medical and operations teams and other external vendors.
- Help to develop and implement our national and regional marketing strategy in conjunction with Associate Director, Marketing
- Create new and/or leverage current programs for promotion of Apobiologix products to key stakeholders including physicians and other health care professionals
- Develop and implement key product-specific strategies for each province and an overarching National strategy with the goal of increasing utilization and/or maintaining market share.
- Implementation and management of the Apobiologix patient support program and other additional patient resources. Will be responsible for PSP updates and managing all aspects of the program.
- Accountable to manage and track budgets for all national medical conferences.
- Actively participate in product-related committees and working groups
- Work in conjunction with the agency and the Associate Director, Marketing to adapt Domestic Communications Campaigns
- Assist sales representatives on ad-hoc requests from customers.
- Relay important news about the industry, competitors or government to the Marketing team.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies.
- All other relevant duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree; degree in Science, Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum five years of sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required for this role.
- Ability to travel about 10% of the time
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated competency in written and verbal communication skills; ability to deliver presentations
- Strong organizational / time management skills with the ability to manage effectively in a fast- paced team environment
- Results-oriented, strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on accuracy a necessity
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint software programs
- Knowledge of IMS data an asset
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other APOTEX's offers that may interest you