This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Aon is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst
This position will support the Products and Hedging Services provided by the PathWise Solutions Group (PSG) at Aon. Core responsibilities include gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements from internal and external stakeholders. This position provides an opportunity to work on wide range of projects with both internal and external parties, and seeing these projects through from inception to delivery.
- Assist in managing and coordinating client hedging and valuation onboarding projects in PathWise.
- Analyze, identify and validate business needs of clients and internal stakeholders and translate them into functional requirements and operational processes for the PathWise platform and client hedging, reporting and valuation processes.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Work closely with Business Systems Analysts and Developers to efficiently communicate requirements and ensure proper implementation and deployment.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Collaborate with project owners to determine project scope and vision.
- Gather customer and internal requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Perform analysis and research into industry trends, products and competitors; provide recommendations for improvements and general changes to the PathWise platform based on the results of the research.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in Insurance / Banking / Investment Management / Risk Management.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance).
- Knowledge of financial and insurance products a big plus.
- CBAP certification a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Motivated, self-driven individual, that is not afraid to take initiative and facilitate change where necessary.
- Experience working with actuarial software packages such as MG-ALFA, MG_HEDGE, Prophet, AXIS, MoSeS a plus.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in the sphere of software development is an asset, but not required.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Aon's offers that may interest you