This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Richmond, BC
Division: EES, OEM
Availability : Immediately
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges, specifies cost-saving solutions, and makes informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
With more than 800 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package, and a tuition reimbursement program.
- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Customers
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Experience in selling electrical power products which includes but is not limited to: wire & cable, panel and switchboards, transformers, power supplies, controls, relays, pushbuttons, and fuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & French)
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with problems and competitive situations
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude and solid work ethic
- High level of organization and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Anixter Inc. is also proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 191664830224584
Other Anixter Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you