This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you looking to make a difference ina patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen,you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated tomaking a difference. As an organization, we are united in ourresponsibility to create healthier futures.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Customer Service Specialist is responsible for undertaking the management of specific projects or cases assigned to him/her with regards to reimbursement, within the Specialty Services department. The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for overall management of their patient cases.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects required in order to obtain prescription drug coverage for patients;
- Coordinate cases with insurance companies, physician’ offices and healthcare professionals in order to maximize reimbursement solutions;
- Coordinate documents, submissions and all related paperwork to insurance companies, public/federal funding programs;
- Implement Financial Means Test as required in an effort to maximize patient’s prescription drug coverage
- Coordinate pharmacy processes required once funding has been obtained; and
- Acquire in depth knowledge of public / private and federal funding mechanisms.
Post-secondary education or equivalent in a related discipline;
Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service, in an office setting;
Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
Professional / courteous / efficient telephone manner;
Proven ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines;
Candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
Attention to detail;
We offer competitive total rewardscompensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefitprograms that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of ourassociates.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other AmerisourceBergen's offers that may interest you