This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you looking to make adifference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company ofAmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focusedand dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are unitedin our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Reimbursement Specialist is responsible for undertaking the management of specific projects or cases assigned to him/her with regards to reimbursement, within the Specialty Services department. The Reimbursement Specialist is responsible for overall management of their patient cases.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects required in order to obtain prescription drug coverage for patients;
- Coordinate cases with insurance companies, physician’ offices and healthcare professionals in order to maximize reimbursement solutions;
- Coordinate documents, submissions and all related paperwork to insurance companies, public/federal funding programs;
- Implement Financial Means Test as required in an effort to maximize patient’s prescription drug coverage
- Coordinate pharmacy processes required once funding has been obtained; and
- Acquire in depth knowledge of public / private and federal funding mechanisms.
- The Reimbursement Specialist will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Post-secondary education or equivalent in a related discipline;
· Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service, in an office setting;
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
· Professional / courteous / efficient telephone manner;
· Proven ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines;
· Candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
· Attention to detail;
· Experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or insurance industry is an asset; and
· Bilingualism, French/English is an asset.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry
2. Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system
3. Strong business and financial acumen
4. Strong analytical and mathematical skills
5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
6. Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
7. Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
8. Ability to consistently meet deadlines
9. Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
10.Excellent presentation skills
11.Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
InnomarStrategies, a part of AmerisourceBergen, is Canada’s leading patientsupport provider for specialty pharmaceuticals. Through our IntegratedService Model, we deliver customized solutions to improve product access,increase supply chain efficiency, and enhance patient care. Innomar is thetrusted expert in specialty pharmaceuticals with an unwavering commitment topatients.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other AmerisourceBergen's offers that may interest you