This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you looking to make a difference ina patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen,you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated tomaking a difference. As an organization, we are united in ourresponsibility to create healthier futures.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Programs, the District Manager (DM) is responsible for the day to day managementof multiple Field Case Managers. The Field Case Managers (FCMs) are Health CareProfessionals who are specialized in navigating public and privatereimbursement pathways.
The DM develops andexecutes strategies in support of the client’s marketing and sales directions,in addition to monitoring Key Performance Indicators and team effectiveness inorder to maximize the FCM service offering. The District Manager anticipatesissues, supports the FCMs, and identifies regional needs to enhance physicianand patient experience.
- Ensures adequate training of FCMs on relevant therapeutic area needs, internal Working Processes and Standard Operating Procedures and that of the client; Manages the hiring, performance and development of the FCMs team;
- Oversees and approves expenses of FCMs; Ensures regular coaching of the FCM team through regular field visits; Assist the FCMs in peak or absence periods to ensure a streamlined program from a HCP’s perspective;
- Sets FCM Team objectives and KPIs and generates/maintains tools to generate significant performance metrics; Ensures team readiness for timely field implementation of current and future projects;
- Forecasts and allocates resources to support geographical needs of the program in keeping with Key Performance Indicators;
- Collaborates with the Client’s point of contact in activities, issues and insights relating to the FCMs’ duties and responsibilities;
- Provides continuous feedback to the Senior Program manager, the Client’s Point of Contact and other relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure Best in Class status of the patient support program.
- Provide leadership on client account
- Responsible for strategic program management
- Ongoing communication with key client personnel to review FCMs KPI and performance reports
- Develops strategies and action plan in collaboration with Program Management team and Client key stakeholders.
- General knowledge of reimbursement and patient assistance programs are assets
- Nursing background is an asset but not a requirement.
- University science/healthcare degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Experience in people and client management, clinical or biotechnology program management
We offer competitive total rewardscompensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefitprograms that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of ourassociates.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
AmerisourceBergen is apublicly traded Fortune 11 global healthcare solutions company and is one ofthe world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Innomar Strategies, a part ofAmerisourceBergen, is Canada’s leading patient support provider forspecialty pharmaceuticals. Through our Integrated Service Model, we delivercustomized solutions to improve product access, increase supply chainefficiency, and enhance patient care. Innomar is the trusted expert inspecialty pharmaceuticals with an unwavering commitment to patients.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other AmerisourceBergen's offers that may interest you