This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
With guidance and support from the BusinessArea Managers, the Nursing Clinics Coordinator is responsible for the dailycoordination of nursing clinics activities. Additionally, the Nursing ClinicsCoordinator is responsible for providing support to the Nursing team withintheir designated Integrated Business Unit (IBU). The Nursing ClinicsCoordinator reports to the Business Area Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet patients as they arrive for their scheduled appointments, introduce and assist with any ongoing iMD patient education requirements on clinic IPADs
- Answer clinic phone/fax calls
- Confirm next appointment date as patients leave clinic
- Place orders and receive all clinic office supplies/equipment orders for all assigned clinics
- Collaborate with Head Office Clinics Coordinator, Clinics Management Team and Business Area Manager to facilitate new clinic start up orders, deliveries, and installation of telephone and clinic equipment
- Follow up with Programs and Pharmacies on missing medication or documentation (e.g. Enrolment form, prescriptions, etc.)
- Fax/e-mail forms and reports on request by nurses
- Troubleshoot I.T. related issues in assigned clinics through collaboration with I.T.
- Prepare charts and medications for following day appointments
- Transport Medication/ Blood work /Supplies to other clinics as needed
- Complete discontinued drug log with the support of the Nurse in the clinic
- Assist with monthly inventory in assigned clinics
- Assist in completing components of regular audits as per nursing best practices
- Expedite courier requests and manage the process of having assets returned back to Head Office
- Assist in fridge excursion reports
- Assist in updating the Health and Safety board with the guidance of the Health and Safety worker representative or BAM
- Archive and return discharged patient charts to Head Office
- Support the BAM with any quality initiatives related to maintaining ISO certification to Innomar Clinics
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in medical office administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the healthcare industry
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability to change and to learn new skills as required
- Bilingualism, French/English is an asset
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry an asset
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other AmerisourceBergen's offers that may interest you