This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Foreman, the Heavy Equipment Mechanic will work on electrical, hydraulics, brakes & suspension. This position will expose the candidate to a wide variety of interesting service & repair tasks.
- Service modern equipment including material handlers, loaders, bobcats, forklifts, manlifts, shuttle wagon, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per service schedule
- Keep the workplace clean and organized
- Perform any other related duties.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Respect of health safety measures
- Capacity to perform physical work
- Experience with transport trucks and trailers will be considered an asset
- Experience with Hydraulics is an asset
- Experience in welding is an asset
- Hold a Professional Diploma in heavy vehicle mechanic;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures manuals;
Schedule: Full time, Monday to Friday , Day Shift
- Possibility of overtime
- Availability for last minute urgent repairs;
- Uniform, PPE and Boots are provided
- Extensive ongoing industrial training
- Group health benefits and retirement plan offered
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 743999699556446
Other American Iron & Metal's offers that may interest you