This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Description de l'entreprise
ARE YOU FORGED FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Recycles globally. Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3,000,000 tonnes of metals worldwide each year. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to their maximum capacity. For over 80 years, we've been working together to make a positive difference.
Be part of our team to contribute to the growth of our company and to support our recycling activities in North America. It's simple: we do it right. We strive for excellence.
Description du poste
- Review and ensure proper completion of consolidated results including compliance reports on a monthly, and quarterly basis
- Review of complex accounting matters
- Involved in the integration and accounting treatment for newly acquired or created entities
- Coordinate the annual external audit process and the preparation of external financial statements
- Manage various ad hoc financial reporting projects and requests
- Monitor the performance of standalone subsidiaries and investments
- Develop internal controls over financial reporting
- Develop reporting checklist to ensure a smooth month end process and to verify compliance with our credit facility requirements
- Document, review and improve efficiencies of reporting processes and procedures
- Review of monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical information to government organizations
- Involved in our ERP consolidation project
- Involved in the development of a formal monthly performance review process
- Supervise 2 financial analyst
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting as well as a professional designation CPA
- You are comfortable working as part of a large, complex organization with multiple divisions and locations
- You have between three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience
- You have excellent analytic skills, you are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, perseverance and engagement
- You can work under pressure with tight deadlines
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral
Permanent position Full time Stimulating, dynamic and pleasant work environment; What we offer:
Group insurance after 3 months; Group RRSP after 6 months; Free coffee; Free parking; Subsidized dinner; Gym on site; Bonus plan; Social events (BBQ, Taffy on snow, raffles, etc.).
The American Iron & Metal Company and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to all. The masculine is only used to lighten the text. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 743999737191662
Other American Iron & Metal's offers that may interest you