Allied Universal (G4S Secure Solutions)Burlington,ON
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on September 22nd, 2022
As soon as possible
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 300,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal®, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, and more! We also offer company paid uniforms and part-time and flexible schedules!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Burlington.
Monday - Friday
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to province and/or local laws and regulations and will be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background check
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kilograms
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Internal reference No.
Other Allied Universal (G4S Secure Solutions)'s offers that may interest you