This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
You will run the analysis on the store systems and provide the necessary support to programmers and suppliers for the testing, implementation and use of the store systems.
- Coordinate follow-ups and advise operations on the evolution of the caisses;
- Conduct needs and process analysis;
- Ensure the evolution of the existing systems and their integration (specifically self-serve cash registers, and be able to complete configurations using XML files as well as prepare configuration installation packages);
- Draft functional and operational documents;
- Provide programmers and suppliers with functional specifications;
- Track deliverables with suppliers;
- Coordinate integrated and quality control testing;
- Ensure standards are met as well as that partner development is aligned and integrated;
- Participate in third level support for store systems;
- Explore the features available and not implemented in the client's store systems to identify opportunities (monitoring).
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
You have 3 years experience as an Analyst;
- Languages required:
- French :4/4
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 5d821
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you