This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
gatineauOttawa, Ontario, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
- Perform Functional, Integration and Regression testing across multiple platforms;
- Work with application frameworks, GUI and backend applications;
- Perform manual testing on a complex system;
- Use claim log files and extract data from database to cross reference against expected results within test scripts;
- Design, develop and maintain test plan and test cases using project documentation, including business requirements and system design, to fully test the solution;
- Assist with creating and maintaining a library of comprehensive regression scripts and maintaining appropriate archival of QA documentation;
- Ensure issues and defects are logged quickly and accurately while fixed defects are promptly verified and closed;
- Ensure that issues and risks are identified, logged and resolved;
- Create concise and information rich status reports and detailed estimates on assigned tasks;
- Provide testing support on UAT and production issues.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a QA role involving manual testing of complex medium to large scale systems;
- A Bachelor's degree or diploma in a Computer Science related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience with the following:
- SoapUI, Python, REST web services and test automation;
- Oracle and SQL databases;
- Writing and maintaining manual test plans, test cases and reporting test results independently;
- Robot, Jenkins, C# and Java would be an asset;
- Dental and Extended Health Care Claim Management, projects within the health care industry;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and time-management skills;
- Results oriented, focused on customer and team success as opposed to individual success;
- Exceptional understanding of black box testing on multi-tier architectures;
- Strong understanding of database systems;
- Solid understanding of SOAP Web Services;
- Continuous improvement of processes and documentation;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products: Win XP, Outlook, SharePoint and MS Office focused on Excel;
- Knowledge of health care standards;
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 4ae95
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you