This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
You will be responsible for creating test plans and executing test cases. You will work with the QA team lead to identify and document defects, as well as suggest strategies for quality coordination and project delivery. You will also participate in the planning and documentation of releases and deployments. Your tasks will include:
- Test execution;
- Test case review;
- Test case creation and test planning;
- Regression and testing strategy;
- Code release planning (roll out);
- DTest case delivery and results as well as regression and rollout plans.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
Minimum 3 years of experience in manual test case execution and documentation of results and evidences;
Preparation of Test plans, Test cases, Test evidence and Test reports;
Very good Knowledge of Omni channel, WMS/OMS and Ecommerce web site functionalities and features;
Experience in Mobile application testing (Android/iOS);
Knowledge of software test methodologies;
Experience with requirement analysis and preparing traceability matrix;
Extensive knowledge of test management and defect management processes;
Worked in Agile environment and with Jira (Kanban boards);
Be able to work in team or autonomously;
Experience with the following would be considered an asset:
- Expertise in automation using Selenium WebDriver, Java and Maven;
- Developing automation scripts and execution;
- Working in Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- Understanding of the retail industry;
- Building automation frameworks;
- Working with Mobile simulators (such as Appium);
- Expertise in automation frameworks such as Page Objects Framework and Data Driven Framework for a number of projects;
- API testing, SOAPUI or Postman tools;
- Performance test tools such as JMeter or Load Runner;
- Application code review and code coverage tools;
- Running manual Test Cases from TestRail and Scrum processes.
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. e48d3
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you