This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
- Analyze, research and ensure the quality of the existing documentation of banking applications in order to set up health trial coverage;
- Carry out or coordinate the execution of the various activities in workshop mode with the various teams responsible for the applications in order to confirm health test coverage to ensure the quality, reliability and availability of the systems;
- Ensure and increase visibility of application stability and contribute to the sustainability of health testing of banking applications used by employees and members/customers;
- Support the client in defining their needs, guide them in the choice of appropriate technological solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery times, and support them in their daily operations;
- Analyze and document customer requests;
- Identify alternatives, make recommendations, and produce or update a production or release file;
- Carry out or coordinate the performance of various activities including the preparation and performance of tests, as well as the evaluation of the quality of interventions and the implementation of corrective measures in order to ensure the quality, reliability and availability of the systems;
- Coordinate the project between the production teams by analyzing the components and coordinating the contribution of employees;
- Develop and monitor the various strategies related to testing, training, implementation, and to the company's strategic systems operational problems.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Previous participation as a Functional Analyst in major IT development projects within large organizations;
- Technical and functional skills;
- Team spirit;
- Experience in Agile mode;
- Good workload management, ability to manage several files at the same time;
- Proficient in problem solving and written communication;
- Very good intellectual capacities;
- Professional rigor and thoroughness;
- Languages required:
- French: 4/4
- English: 3/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 4661f
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you