This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
You will maintain and develop business in the manufacturing, transportation and logistics sectors. You will manage your client portfolio and report directly to the Vice-President of Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics. You will be the direct intermediary between us and our clients and will maintain good relationships to ensure sales of products and services. The ideal candidate will be motivated and have strong leadership and sales skills in IT solutions.
- Act as a business development specialist with new and existing clients;
- Meet and exceed the objectives of the assigned territory/sector by promoting and selling products and services;
- Prospect and establish contacts with client companies in order to provide them with innovative services and solutions;
- Identify and qualify potential customer markets;
- Follow up with potential clients;
- Develop sales strategies and tools/techniques for optimal market penetration and increased profitability;
- Coordinate and collaborate on business relations activities with business partners;
- Participate in the drafting and review of tenders and services in collaboration with the Account Manager and/or Tender Office;
- Ensure compliance with the ISO process for client and advisor satisfaction;
- Record account activities in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool;
- Collaborate with Coaching Manager relating to the performance evaluation of advisors;
- Perform any other related tasks and/or projects.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
8 years experience as a Business Development Director;
- Holds a University degree in business administration, or other relevant field;
- Has demonstrated influence, negotiation and analytical skills and is results oriented;
- Demonstrates autonomy and rigour;
- Excellent network of contacts in the sector, in terms of customers, suppliers and partners;
- Strong understanding of the issues facing the information technology sector and the important players in the field (competition);
- Strong sales, teamwork and customer service skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure in an ever-changing environment;
- Experience in the industrial and manufacturing sector;
- Experience in the following would be considered an asset:
- Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, IoT (Internet of Things), Big Data, Cloud Computing;
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics;
- Digital transformation and industry knowledge 4.0.
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 7b9a5
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you