This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.Take your ambitions to the next level
We are looking to hire experienced business architects to continue our growth and meet our client's needs.
Are you an experienced professional with a good knowledge of business processes and business technology? Are you recognized for your leadership and coaching skills? You could have a positive and significant influence in the success of our projects. We are interested in meeting with you!
- Participate in the development of business files;
- Guide and support user branches in expressing their business needs, defining target processes and expressing requirements;
- Contribute to the development of scenarios and recommend business solutions that take into account the needs expressed by senior management, management guidelines, and enterprise architecture requirements;
- Collaborate in the development of plans for the project's implementation, in relation to its objectives, scope and expected outcomes, as well as consider the alignment with the overall work plan;
- Perform communication tasks, including writing texts and presentations, to disseminate the results and ensure ownership;
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the business case's disclosure, executive notes, executive summaries, case arguments and detailed visual presentations;
- Facilitate and participate in various team meetings related to business files, planning, balance sheets and provide leading-edge expertise;
- Conduct collaboration and knowledge transfer activities with resources and stakeholders assigned to business files;
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
10 years of experience as a Business Architect;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Administration or other relevant discipline or equivalent. Graduate training is considered an asset;
- Minimum of ten (10) years Information Technology experience within a large organization;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in business architecture implementation work;
- Ability to undertake or participate in large-scale projects;
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology is considered an asset;
Must be perfectly bilingual, both verbal and written. Languages required:
- French :4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ed7e7
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you