This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
The BI practice at Alithya has developed rapidly and is about to enter the next phase of growth. We are looking for a BI Delivery Manager who could contribute to the growing needs of our BI practice in Canada. You will be reporting to the BI Leader (BI and AI Practice Manager), this person will be required to manage multidisciplinary BI teams and develop solutions that help our clients add value to their data.
- Ensure the quality of delivery of BI solutions to our clients;
- Manage major projects and programs;
- Support the sales team and participate in the pre-sales of our BI services;
- Stay abreast of global BI trends and implement action plans to develop our future capabilities;
- Understand the client's business needs and shape their requirements into concrete RP deliverables for the delivery team;
- Partner with multiple business and IT stakeholders to define BI strategies and roadmaps;
- Cultivate relationships with external opinion leaders to explore innovative new ways of delivering our BI solutions;
- Coach and engage our junior consultants to better leverage their talents;
- Develop lasting, value-based relationships with clients by providing high-level BI services and solutions.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Management experience with multiple subordinates of a BI team;
- Proven experience in delivering and leading complex BI Projects;
- Experience formulating a long term BI strategy for a client;
- Proven experience in BI project management;
- Extensive experience in negotiating changes in scope, budget or calendar with clients;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying BI project milestones, critical success factors, risks and resource requirements;
- Knowledge of recent advances in BI technology and their applicability to solving business problems;
- Experience in Agile development environments;
- Experience in the mid-market is preferred;
- High personal resilience, flexible and adaptable;
- Effective in managing key stakeholders to ensure they are engaged and aligned with BI delivery plans;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in fast paced environment;
- Leaderships skills; able to manage and get the best out of a team;
- Have a drive for results, guarantee quality and employ critical thinking to improve ways of working and performance;
15 years experience as a BI delivery manager;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate BI solutions to an executive audience.
- French :4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. f26bd
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you