This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
montrealMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.Take your ambitions to the next level
- Design and develop complex software solutions;
- Create unit tests and automated tests;
- Assist the QA team at the time of testing;
- Keep documentation up to date;
- Participate in start of production;
- Proactively monitor applications to propose improvements;
- Master the processes, procedures and work methods in place;
- Participate in planning, tracking and sprinting activities;
- Document the knowledge base of tools and development environments;
- Participate in the training and sponsorship of Junior Programmer Analysts;
- Get involved in organising and producing Lunch and Learn presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of autonomy;
- Experience and creativity to solve complex problems;
- Diploma in Computer Science;
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in transactional development;
- Mastery of object-oriented programming (OO);
- Three (3) years of experience with WPF, MVVM, XAML/C # on .NET Framework 4.5 or higher as well as with SQL Server 2014 and above;
- One (1) year of experience with SOAP or REST-based Web Services, NUnit, TFS or GIT;
- Experience with .NET Core, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform and Oracle would be considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices;
- Communication with teams in French and English.
- French: 4/4
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 4d0e3
Other Alithya Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you