This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Possibilité d'acheter de la viande à rabais
Employee assistance program
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Registered retirement savings plan
Social activities organized by the company
Perform a variety of production tasks associated with slaughtering and/or pork processing. For example: slaughter and evisceration, preparation of carcasses, cutting, meat cut preparation, packaging, weighing, box hanuling.
RequirementsGood manual skillsAvailability and punctualityEnjoyment of working in a team
No training or experience required.A competent colleague gives all task training.
- Full-time fixed schedule
- From Monday to Friday, daytime
- Progressive salary scale
- Group insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer-sponsored RRSP
- Work equipment provided by the employer
- Advancement opportunities
- Continuous training programs
Our employees can also take advantage of ridesharing with colleagues, of a close-by affiliated day care and in-house cafeteria services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
Other Aliments Asta inc.'s offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Journalier (ière)-Équipier (ière) à la transformation de la viande | Saint-Alexandre-de-Kamouraska,QC
- Job posting | Coordonnateur/trice au service qualité (Programme modernisé d'inspection de l'abattage) | Saint-Alexandre-de-Kamouraska,QC
- Job posting | Journalier pour le département de l'abattage | Saint-Alexandre-de-Kamouraska,QC