This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Shifts may include Unit A, Unit B and Emergency Department.Description:
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families. You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance. You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Classification: Registered Nurse
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta
- Department: Combined Med/Surgical with Obs
- Primary Location: Lacombe Hospital & Care Centre
- Multi-Site: At (UNA only)
- FTE: 1.00
- Posting End Date: 29-JAN-2021
- Temporary Employee Class: Temp Full Time
- Date Available: 08-FEB-2021
- Temporary End Date: 27-MAY-2021
- Hours per Shift: 7.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: 4
- Shifts per cycle: 19
- Shift Pattern: Nights, Weekends
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $36.86
- Maximum Salary: $48.37
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
Completion of an accredited nursing education program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA). Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Additional Required Qualifications:
Emergency Department experience is an asset.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Alberta Health Services's offers that may interest you