Ramp Agent (Station Attendant) – Airport
Air CanadaQuebec City,QC
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 20th, 2023
As soon as possible
Salary: $21.11/ hour (Full Time)
No previous experience required.
What will you do today?
Imagine starting your day on the runway refueling a plane, refilling the water supply, loading cargo or pushing back an Airbus. Imagine the rush of loading luggage for a connecting flight on a tight turnaround. Our team of Station Attendants keeps Air Canada moving, making sure our aircrafts are ready for a safe, secure and on-time departure.
What will you find with us?
- Wellbeing: Every aspect of your wellbeing and of your family, matters to us. Our benefits go much further than the standard health, dental and pension. We want to give you support across all areas of your lifestyle - from your finances with our annual profit sharing award, to your mental health.
- Flexibility: As you gain seniority, you can opt to trade shifts and build a pattern to fit your life.
- Travel: Keen to explore the world? Want to visit family and friends overseas? Our travel privileges give you, your family and your friends special rates so you can fulfill your travel dreams.
- Diversity: You’ll find a real mix of people in our ground crew family. Here, you’ll do something different, with someone different, every single shift.
- Training: You don’t need airline, airport or aviation experience. Everyone starts with a fully paid, full-time, five to six week training program. And if you feel you want to take your aviation career in a new direction, we’ll support you with training, development and tuition reimbursement.
Eligibility to work in Canada
A valid driver’s license
Availability to work in shifts
Ability to lift 70lbs
To pass a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test
Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
Internal reference No.
Other Air Canada's offers that may interest you