Financial Services Manager
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 23rd, 2023
As soon as possible
- Build effective relationships with the Aeroplan and Loyalty Management teams in order to provide financial guidance and support.
- Ensure effective financial management, processes/systems and controls are developed, implemented, and maintained in accordance with policies and requirements (month-end accruals/explanations, Interco transactions, outlooks, budgets, balance sheet reconciliations, business cases and contract negotiations).
- Develop and maintain meaningful reports, cost tracking mechanisms and KPIs with advisory and analysis (e.g., Month-end results variance reporting). Emphasis on automation and auditable detail reporting.
- The individual will be expected to build a strong understanding of diverse cross functional projects and intercompany agreements in order to support the definition and application of accounting processes.
- Support the Loyalty Management teams in developing financial evaluations and testing business cases (AFCs) and post-audit reconciliations.
- Work with the Loyalty team and Strategic Procurement team to support and deliver on the cost transformation initiatives set forth by the Air Canada executives.
- Provide guidance and training to the Loyalty business unit on Finance procedures, policies, financial systems.
- Ensure a consistently high-level of quality in service provided in terms of timeliness and accuracy - including automated checks and balances.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is required
- Accounting and/or business designation ( CPA, MBA, CFA) is required
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office. In particular, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power BI or other data management or analytics tools an asset
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to analyze and report back on complex data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with others
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted
Internal reference No.
Other Air Canada's offers that may interest you