This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Aecon, we’re building the future and our people are at the heart of everything we do. We're always looking for exceptional talent to work on our exciting and ever-expanding project portfolios. We are focused on being the #1 Canadian Infrastructure Company and the first choice employer in our industry.
Faster.Smarter.Safer. This is how Aecon Utilities is committed to delivering projects. Aecon Utilities is ready to become Canada’s #1 utility construction provider and we’re looking for a Billing and Office Administrator to help us get there!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Billing/Office Administrator will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and processing correct and current invoicing in SAP and will provide administrative support to the Operations Manager and Locates team. This is a 12-18 month contract based in Stouffville, ON.
- Create and maintain Customer Service Orders in SAP.
- Process invoices daily.
- Resolve invoicing disputes and communicate issues or roadblocks that need resolution with the clients.
- Coordinate with external vendor’s for timely invoicing.
- Coordinate between internal departments to ensure accurate information flow and contract invoicing.
- Monitor and provide job cost reports to management on active projects
- Create and submit progress and final invoicing to accounts receivable.
- Provide data and input for month-end reconciliations.
- Ensure timelines are met and system is allocated correctly, with correct values.
- Maintain and organize files and correspondence on active and completed projects.
- Provide administrative and clerical support with speed and accuracy.
- Prepares MS PowerPoint presentations, packages, binding, and handout packages.
- Assist with client meetings.
- Prepares departmental reports and analysis as required.
- Perform administrative duties for job sites ensuring all documentation regarding timesheets, equipment usage and all personnel related allowances are transferred to Accounting daily or weekly as required.
- Tracks, records and reports attendance of all site personnel, board allowance and vehicle allowance.
- Establishes accounts with local suppliers for miscellaneous items for the site.
- Assists with Health and Safety in the completion of accident reports and WSIB forms.
- Establishes and dismantles site offices as required.
- Meets and greets all visitors in a positive friendly manner.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Post-secondary education in a Business Administration or other relevant program.
- Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills- SAP, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to effectively manage several client groups and areas.
- Ability to work with others as a member of a team.
- Ability to stay productive under minimal supervision.
- Problem solving, planning and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work flexible and/or long hours when required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
Aecon has every intention of fostering diversity within and across our organization. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you require accommodation during any step of the application process please click here.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Aecon Group Inc.'s offers that may interest you