This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are currently looking for Plate Checkers for our client in Amherst, NS. This is a fantastic company to get in to as it is a long-term position that can turn into a permanent position. Our client is looking for hardworking and dedicated production workers to join their growing team.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Rate: $12.55/hour
Shift: Day Shifts, 7:30am-4:00pm
• Working the end of the line where license plates come off the line
• Responsible for packaging up the license plates for shipment
• Ensure quality control of the product is conducted - check for defects of the license plates
• Be reliable and dependable, able to be at work every day, on time
• Steel Toe Safety shoes are required
• Capable of following instruction and plant processes
• Team player, positive attitude, strong work ethic
• Able to work in a fast paced and repetitive task environment
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to Sara Ferriss or Jillian Cook.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you in advance to everyone who applies.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advantage Personnel's offers that may interest you