This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Packer/Carrier Operator-Full-time shift work
MUST BE WILLING TO RE-LOCATE
Our Client is looking for outstanding Candidates to preferably move to a beautiful region in Southern Quebec.
As a packer/carrier operator, you will be responsible for:
· Packing of parts and repair of wooden transportation racks.
· Drive the forklift and act as a commission agent when required.
· Responsible for the follow-up of orders to subcontractors.
· Carry out maintenance of the outside courtyard, snow removal from entrances, stairs and walkways for the forklift truck and snow removal from roofs.
· Ensure the continuous improvement of his/her functions and takes the means to increase efficiency.
· Recommend the necessary modifications to ensure that objectives are met.
· Sense of responsibility
· Experience driving forklifts and have a valid forklift license
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, etc.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advantage Personnel's offers that may interest you