This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Service Desk Analysts
We are currently looking for Service Desk Analysts to join our client’s team in Fredericton. Our client employs over 300 people in NB and NS. They offer their team?the opportunity to create real value by helping people and businesses work smarter.
Hours - Days, Afternoons and weekend shifts
Salary - $17.00-$20.00/hour
Start Date - Immediately
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Incident Management process
- Investigate and resolve general Incidents within scope, adhering to stated KPIs and SLAs
- Logging all incoming phone calls, emails and communicator messages into Incident Management database
- Enters Incident information accurately and escalate according to established procedure
- Provides initial assessment of Categorization and Severity for reported Incidents
- Abide by all applicable corporate policies and regulations
- Provide implementation and post implementation support across the enterprise
- Participate in “on-call” support
- 2 Years of Experience
- College Diploma or Degree
- Demonstrated high energy with a focus on Customer Service
- Experience with end user computing technologies - desktops, laptops, handheld devices, mobile devices
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and escalate technical issues through to resolution
- ITIL Foundations or working knowledge an asset
- Experience with desktop applications - Office 365, Windows 7, 10, MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, SCCM remote control, SharePoint, Remote access
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory, and other Office applications would be considered an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check
Please apply online today or contact our office for further details! We are onboarding starting next day!
Thank you to all of our applicants.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advantage Personnel's offers that may interest you