This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Saint John NB
We are currently looking for Carpenter’s Helpers to join our client’s team in Saint John. You will be working with a company that is the largest Canadian disaster recovery and property restoration company for residential and commercial properties. They offer more services and solutions for property damage caused by water, fire, storms or mold than any recovery company in Canada.
Hours - Days
Salary - $16.00-$18.00/hour
Start Date - Immediately
• Skills in operation of various hand and power tools
• Assists with demolition and debris disposal
• Intermediate to advanced experience in finish carpentry skills
• Secure exterior building materials (roofing and siding) when required
• Build, erect and secure temporary and permanent partitions using a variety of building materials
• Construct and secure temporary and permanent partitions
• 2 + years’ experience in field
• Working towards their journeyman carpenter certification is an asset
• Knowledgeable in the use and application of tools and materials for job completion
• Construction/Restoration/Insurance experience preferred
• Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
• Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per Company’s vehicle policy
• Willing to work evenings, on call and weekends when requested
• Periodic travel may be required
• Criminal Record Check and Driver’s Abstract required
Please apply online today or contact our office for further details! We are onboarding starting next day!
Thank you to all of our applicants.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advantage Personnel's offers that may interest you