This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you a wizard with numbers and LOVE accounting? Are you a recent Post-Secondary graduate looking to gain some experience? Or perhaps you are already an experienced accountant, looking for some full-time seasonal work?
We are seeking a candidate for an Accounting Clerk assignment. This assignment is temporary, and is expected to last into early 2021.
Location: Cambridge (Cherry Blossom)
Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, M-F
Pay: $18.00-$20.00/ hour (based on experience)
Candidate will provide year-end accounting support within the accounting department.
· Reconciling and applying cash applications from customer collections
· Management of aging accounts receivable and assist in processing applications for credit
· Sorting and processing vendor invoices to develop supporting documentation for wire transfers
· Reconciliation of retro pricing changes
· Weekly processing of credit management reporting to present aging of accounts for senior management
· Prepare working papers to support the management of the external and internal audit functions
· Perform all necessary journal entries and account reconciliations to meet corporate reporting deadline of a 3 day close
· Work with multiple currencies
· Conduct intra-company accounts reconciliations
· Coordinate with Operations to reconcile physical quantities at period end and conduct quarterly physical inventories
· Assist with the follow-up of team member inquiries
· Assist with ad hoc reporting when requested
· Previous accounting experience a must
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting practices
· Strong computer skills & accuracy with numbers
· Detail oriented
· Excellent organizational skills
· Great problem solving & communication skills
· Completion of a relevant Post-Secondary program preferred
If interested, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advantage Personnel's offers that may interest you