This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Software Development Engineer : Display Solutions
The AMD Display Solutions Team is seeking talents to help develop new SW features, bring-up new video cards and improve the quality of our Display driver. This role offers the opportunity to show off your technical skills such as kernel debugging, solving complex engineering problems and architecting new C/C++ code.
In this position you will be working as a member of a high-performing agile team, which will have you working with everyone from SW architects to interns. If you thrive in fast paced, technically challenging environments, where you get to work on a variety of different engineering problems, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Design and development of new cutting-edge display technologies (ie: FreeSyncTM, HDR, high resolution displays, etc.)
- Participating in new ASIC and hardware bring up
- Debugging and fixing existing driver issues
- Enthusiastic about low level driver development and problem solving
- Interest in latest display technologies
- Drive the pixels behind all your favorite PC games!
- Enjoys working in an agile team environment
- Experience with Windows or Linux Kernel debugging is a plus!
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of web services, messaging, REST
- BA or BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is required
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 101281
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advanced Micro Devices inc.'s offers that may interest you