This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SMTS Software Engineer, Machine Learning Solutions
AMD’s Software Architecture and Technologies team is looking for a software engineer and architect with compute and machine learning experience to work with multiple AMD teams on machine learning solutions for AMD GPU, APU and CPU products. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the cutting edge Machine Learning solutions
We are looking for a strong technical lead with machine learning experience. The individual will be a member of a team where communication and team skills are highly valued.
- Leading and coordinating architecture efforts and development for machine learning solutions - utilizing AMD GPU and CPU Computing.
- Working with external software partners on their machine learning solutions.
- Collaborate with AMD teams on research/prototyping for various machine learning methods.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Advanced C/C++ and Python skills
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, ONNX, etc) and familiar with CNN/LSTM architectures
- Familiar with TVM and MLIR
- GPU compute experience on Windows, Linux
- Self-motivated with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Leader that works towards a solution
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field
Requisition Number: 85785
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advanced Micro Devices inc.'s offers that may interest you