This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD is seeking a Program Management Analyst 2 who will drive the delivery of industry-leading software solutions across AMD products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of innovators and shape the future of technology.
You will interact with many engineers, architects, and executives to build comprehensive plan to ensure successful delivery of major graphics innovations in future software and hardware designs.
Leveraging your extensive knowledge of software and graphics, you will act as the key program and project manager of leading technologies in future products.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Program management of various Adrenaline Software projects. You will be providing strong technical program management of cross-functional teams, influencing and supervising the delivery of our software roadmaps, ensuring qualification of software deliverables, and forging positive relationships with engineering and business teams.
- Managing several initiatives related to our engagement with Microsoft. You will be working directly with Microsoft to capture requirements and identify challenges, along with driving and prioritizing these efforts with AMD development teams.
- Delivering weekly reports, presenting program status, providing direction and expertise on associated subject matter.
- Delivering results in an effective and timely manner, while continuously improving process and the product
- Communicating effectively, in writing and in person, to deliver clear and concise information to AMD managers and executives, and key stakeholders at Microsoft.
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to interface with multiple engineering teams
- Expert program management skills
- Familiarity with 3D graphics and gaming knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Graphics / Machine Learning APIs - DirectX12, Vulkan, DirectX DXR, DirectML, WinML, Tensorflow
Academic Credentials :
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Requisition Number: 97985
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function:Other Engineering
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advanced Micro Devices inc.'s offers that may interest you