This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
GPU Core/SOC Design Verification Engineer
We are currently looking for a System-on-Chip Verification Engineer who will join a team working on next generation of a sophisticated SOC design which include integration of GPU core, Display controller, Multi-Media, PCIE, etc. The successful candidate will play a key role in SOC verification performing the following duties for functional, power, and performance aspects with simulation and hardware emulation environment.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Good communication skills. Organized and methodical with proven track record to plan and execute
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, pressure filled environment
- Flexible in terms of responsibilities and hours
- A truly multidisciplinary function, working in close collaboration with the front end designers and physical designers on the various SOC verification efforts
- Interacting with a wide variety of internal and external design verification development teams, DV methodology, and Silicon IP and tool vendors.
- Work with architects, and the design and DV team to define and develop Testplans and execute system verification plan from power management, system features e.g. power management, DFT DV, interoperability, multi-engine Security, Coherency, etc.
- Solid understanding of programming in System Verilog/UVM/C/C++
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (Perl/Python) preferred
- Extensive experience with digital logic and circuits
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Requisition Number: 81959
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advanced Micro Devices inc.'s offers that may interest you