This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS System Design Engineer - Full Stack Automation Infrastructure Developer
Our growing team plays a major role in architecting and shaping every GPU offered by AMD.
As part of the Datacenter GPU/AP Infrastructure team, you will be involved in designing and enhancing automation infrastructure used to validate datacenter GPU/CPU hardware and software. Your work will enable for the users to interface with the infrastructure through web GUIs, dashboards, or other interactive services.
- Experienced front end software developer with knowledge in backend technologies including relational databases
- Self-driven, enjoys new challenges and quickly adapts to change in a fast-moving environment
- Interested in improving processes and solutions by challenging the status quo
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Design, develop and support in-house automation and infrastructure solutions with focus on front end coding and design with backend aspects as a secondary role
- Engage multi-disciplinary stakeholders for requirement gathering and issue resolving
- Experience or knowledge with backend technologies such as NodeJS and Python
- Proven track record of developing Python and other object-oriented based solutions in a team environment
- Power user of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, containers, etc.
- Experienced with creating modular and maintainable code adhering to best practices
- Understanding of test frameworks, methodologies and management is an asset
- Experience with other languages, web development, REST and databases is an asset
- Familiar with source controls systems like GitHub, Perforce and SVN
- Bachelor or master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or an equivalent preferred
Requisition Number: 97982
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Advanced Micro Devices inc.'s offers that may interest you