This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
ADT by TELUS is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT by TELUS delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered.
The Workforce Management Specialist is responsible for monitoring the incoming call volume within the Call Centre. You will also be responsible for completing the analysis and reporting of call volumes and creating schedules for the various ADT by TELUS departments while ensuring specific service levels, productivity and budgetary goals are met. You will be confronted with daily challenges of making schedule adjustments as a result of all planned or unplanned situations while optimizing workforce capacity and meeting service level objectives.
- Manage the inbound calls coming in the call center in order to meet service level and occupancy objectives
- Provide real-time adherence monitoring according to specific criteria to each of them
- Modify programmed scripts and call allocations in different applications and databases
- Proactively implement contingency/reverse contingency plans and emergency plans
- Produce, on time and error free, various reports and results indicators, and analyze the results
- Analyze daily key indicators for service level, identify opportunities of improvement and provide recommendations
- Monitor daily key performance metrics to help diagnose emerging trends and adjust staffing as required
- Assign available tours to employees based on contractual agreement and employee preferences
- Analyze historical data and trend data to assess current workload
- Produce payroll reports and administer special schedules (vacation, holidays)
- Bring the required modifications to the agents' schedules and schedule offline activities (training, coaching, etc)
- Establish workforce availability to balance actual with requirements and define staffing levels required
- Identify required staffing number and balance workforce to forecasted load conditions
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Respond to various requests from internal customers (telephone, email, other)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of workforce management experience within a call centre
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Advanced working knowledge of workforce applications such as Aspect WFM, IEX, Verint 360, Genesys and Calabrio
- Intermediate working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel (including formulas)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Autonomous with strong attention to detail
Please note: Candidates must be flexible and available to work the following days/times below which includes evenings and weekends:
Monday to Sunday - 7:00 am to 9:00 pm EST (hours of operation are subject to change)
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 20000024
Other ADT by TELUS's offers that may interest you