Content Marketing Specialist
ADNM International Inc.Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
Permanent , Telecommuting job
Day shift work
- Published on June 4th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist, who will quickly evolve within our team.
You will play a central role in a team dedicated to global marketing, international partnership development, and sales of the SaaS, IoT, and AI solutions in the Software Suite world. www.TheAssetGuardian.com.
As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences and trends, manage the content creation and publishing process for both digital and print media, and be able to monitor consumer and content metrics (a plus), to further adapt the content as needed.
To ensure success as a Verosoft Design content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail, be up-to-date with management and posting within social media, and be highly creative. A skilled content specialists should be expert storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends, as well as good grammar and spelling.
Our marketing team plays a strategic role in the success of our Verosoft Design (VSD) Inc. division's products. Our mandate today is to explore new markets in Europe, Asia and America, to launch new products and services, to establish a vast network of international partners, and to implement the most effective and innovative practices in B2B marketing.
We are not well known in Quebec, but we enjoy an enviable position internationally.
Your main tasks
- Meeting with the marketing and sales teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, sales, and development teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating simple reports (It is a plus).
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, multimedia design or similar;
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar;
- A portfolio of published work;
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, HubSpot, and Hootsuite;
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite;
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite;
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media;
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (a strong understanding of sentence structure, grammar and punctuation are important);
- Bilingual in French and English;
- Team player.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other ADNM International Inc.'s offers that may interest you