Business Solution Consultant - CMMS
ADNM International Inc.4000, Louis B. Mayer st., Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
Day shift work
- Published on March 14th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
The Business Solutions Consultant, Maintenance Management (CMMS) is responsible for supporting clients in optimizing their maintenance management processes by following best practices through the implementation and ongoing support of TAG (The Asset Guardian), a computer-aided maintenance management (CMMS) and asset management (EAM) software.
Responsibilities include requirements and business process analysis, writing detailed functional specifications, system configuration, data migration, end-user training and pre- and post-production support.
- Analyze the context, business needs, and functional and non-functional requirements from a maintenance and enterprise asset management perspective;
- Analyze existing business processes in order to be able to advise the client;
- Write detailed functional specifications, have them validated and approved by the stakeholders;
- Configure the system;
- Participate in data migration;
- Support the client's teams during the functional and integrated testing of the system and participate in verification and validation tests;
- Participate in risk management and change management activities;
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver training to super users and end users;
- Provide pre- and post-production support;
- Participate in the writing of functional or technical project documentation;
- Provide level 2 functional support to existing customers for ongoing projects;
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team, including software demonstrations, project estimating, system design and documentation, requirements analysis and proposal content, as required;
- Participate in company initiatives (training, documentation, training videos, marketing content, etc.).
- Interact with internal teams and external customers as appropriate.
- Produce relevant technical and R&D documentation on a regular basis.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Undergraduate degree (certificate, bachelor's degree) in the field of finance and accounting or in a related field;
- Asset: Graduate degree (DESS, Master's, MBA, etc.) in the field of finance and accounting or in a related field and/or membership in the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés (CPA).
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance management;
- Advanced knowledge of operations management
- Mastery of the techniques of support and management of systems integration projects;
- Understanding of the objectives, benefits and main functionalities of an ERP system, such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, dynamic, motivated and passionate about new technologies;
- Ability to deliver highly reliable results as well as good priority and time management;
- Ability to integrate easily and evolve in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex business needs and/or technical contexts;
- English is essential, both written and oral.
- We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fr : Beginner
En : Advanced
Fr : Beginner
En : Advanced
Other ADNM International Inc.'s offers that may interest you