ADNM International Inc.4000, Louis B. Mayer st., Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
Day shift work
- Published on March 14th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyzing business needs and processes, writing detailed functional specifications, system configuration, data migration, end-user training, and pre- and post-production support.
- Analyze the context, business needs and functional and non-functional requirements;
- Analyze existing business processes in order to be able to advise the client;
- Write detailed functional specifications, have them validated and approved by the stakeholders;
- Configure the system;
- Participate in the migration of finance and accounting data;
- Support the client's teams in the functional and integrated testing of the system and participate in verification and validation testing;
- Participate in risk management and change management activities;
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver training to super users and end users;
- Provide pre- and post-production assistance (i.e. post-implementation support);
- Participate in the writing of functional or technical project documentation.
- Provide level 2 functional support to existing customers for ongoing projects;
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team, including software demonstrations, project estimating, system design and documentation, requirements analysis and proposal content, as required;
- Participate in company initiatives (training, documentation, training videos, marketing content, etc.).
- Interact with internal teams and external customers as appropriate.
- Produce relevant technical and R&D documentation on a regular basis
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Undergraduate degree (certificate, bachelor's degree) in finance and accounting or related field
- Knowledge of maintenance management;
- Knowledge of operations management
- Knowledge of support techniques and systems integration project management;
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, dynamic, motivated and passionate about new technologies;
- Ability to deliver highly reliable results as well as good management of priorities and time;
- Ability to integrate easily and evolve in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex business needs and/or technical contexts;
- English is essential, both written and oral.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fr : Beginner
En : Advanced
Fr : Beginner
En : Advanced
Other ADNM International Inc.'s offers that may interest you