Administrative Assistant Accounting
ADNM International Inc.4000, Louis B. Mayer st., Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40.00 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on May 27th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
The Accounting Technician’s main mission is to support and assist the Financial Controller in the execution of various accounting and administrative responsibilities and tasks. To do so, he/she will have to work closely with the members of the accounting team in order to provide the necessary data for the analysis and production of the individual and consolidated financial statements of the ADNM Group.
- Perform and record GST/QST returns;
- Carry out bank reconciliations for the group's entities and movement on loan;
- Follow-up and process accounts payable (including employee expense accounts);
- Actively participate in the month-end process (update schedules, record adjusting entries, reconcile balances of certain inter-company accounts, etc.);
- Analyze general ledger accounts;
- Participate in various financial analyses;
- Participate in the preparation of year-end files;
- Assist the controller and management with all other related tasks.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) accounting experience;
- Approximately 5 years of accounting experience;;
- Very good understanding of the accounting cycle;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to manage several mandates simultaneously and to manage priorities;
- Dynamic, positive, autonomous, methodical, discretion, diplomacy and professionalism;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, rigour and attention to detail;
- Willingness and great capacity for learning;
- Proactive attitude and rigour in collecting and validating financial information;
- Bilingual: French and English.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other ADNM International Inc.'s offers that may interest you