This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Floating leave days
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Professional training and development program
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Years of service recognition
Why not join a team devoted and prepared to fast forward your career?
You have a dealing representative (Mutual Fund Dealer) Certificate and have experience working within the Caisses Desjardins? We want to meet you!
What would be your role?
- Offer savings and financing products and services (excluding mortgage financing)
- Solicit, develop and maintain personalized business relationships with current and potential clients in order to promote and sell Desjardins products and services
- Offer services relating to savings (Guaranteed Investment, RRSPs, TFSA, IRC, etc.)
- Offer services relating to loans (personal and line of credit)
- Offer services relating to supplementary (credit card, insurance, etc.)
Interpersonal communication skills
Ability to manage multiple files
Comfortable to offer financial products and services
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
Internal reference No. N5
Other Addendum's offers that may interest you