This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Open Order Resolution Associate is responsible for all assigned duties including but not limited to; credit card declines & maintaining/updating open customer orders or credit card declines and rejections.. They provide useful information to allow multiple cross functional teams impacted by open order issues, rejected lines, and credit card declines to improve the customer experience, remove delays, and reduce customer failures.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and resolve open stock, third party, sourcing and rejected orders to understand root cause and determine appropriate action which might include locating available stock, creating an STO, and/or communicating pertinent information to customers.
- Report out to the appropriate teams any long-term systemic issues identified within own department.
- Assist internal customers with time sensitive Sales Order and/or Purchase Order related questions.
- Utilize best demonstrated practices and work to continuously improve upon standard work practices.
- Focus on first pass resolution and ensure continuous follow up on any open issues.
- Maintain adherence to schedules, follow all SOP, and quality standards as it pertains associated reports.
- Must be self-directed, take responsibility to complete daily tasks, and make sound decisions for both the customer and the company without direct instruction.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of Customer Service and/or Supply Chain Experience
- Able to clearly & effectively communicate with customers, internal partners, and team members
- Able to be flexible and adapt to whatever changes come their way.
- Able to prioritize and work multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to maintain a professional attitude always, particularly when dealing with people in complex and stressful situations and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing superior customer service
- Ability to navigate through multiple channels SAP, SOE, Grainger.ca, MS Office Suites, and SharePoint
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision within specified timeframes.
Grainger strives to be an employer of choice, to attract and retain top diverse talent, and to provide a safe and positive work environment for all of its team members. As part of Grainger hiring process, pre-employment background checks will be required for all external candidates. Internal candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check when they move from a non-driving role to a driving role and/or a director role and above position.
In accordance with Performance Excellence guidelines, team members are encouraged to apply for positions closely matching their experience/background and that are aligned with their Individual Development Plan. Grainger is committed to the principles and practices of employment equity. We invite all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Accommodations are available on request for all persons with disabilities taking part in the selection process.Open Order Resolution Associate
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Acklands-Grainger inc.'s offers that may interest you