This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and analysis stages.
- Defining and building keyword lists based on clients’ objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of proprietary tools, analytics data, and PPC data.
- Performing keywords research to identify gaps and new opportunities, preparing and executing on-page optimization strategies and content briefs to achieve organic visibility for our clients.
- Prepare website technical audits to identify areas of concerns, prioritize of action items and produce user stories for development sprints.
- Reviewing website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve crawl budget and indexation
- Reviewing web analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance, and to analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps
- Stay on top of latest search marketing trends, share findings and resources to help team and management consistently remain updated on high paced developing digital world
- Work with the Accenture digital SEO team to help elevate client expectations and share insights and knowledge
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve/over-achieve set goals and objectives
- Help innovate and develop client search marketing strategy
- Utilize media research tools (SEM Rush, Similar Web, Comscore, etc.) and resources to aid in telling the story for the client
- Work with Product Managers, UX, Content, and Web Developers to champion and adhere to all SEO best practices
- Organize and participate in client presentations and decks delivering reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis/trends, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s
- Consistently seek and share with the team innovative ways to help elevate client expectations and goals
- Proactively manage client accounts across multi platforms and channels, anticipate issues and develop solution focused recommendations
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Accenture's offers that may interest you